Grill Shrimp & Mexican Style-Corn
with "OOO-WEE RÉMOULADE"
Timing can be adjusted based on personal taste and thickness of meat.
|Extra large shrimp peeled||2 pounds|
|Kosher salt & black pepper||-|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||-|
|Olive Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Minced Garlic||1 teaspoon|
|Minced Shallot||2 teaspoons|
|Lime Juice||1 tablespoon|
|Sour Cream||1 tablespoon|
|Minced Celery||1 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
- Pre Heat your OvenPlus to 500°F/ 250°C.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sauce ingredients.
- Thread the shrimp onto each skewer, bending each shrimp almost in half so the skewer passes through it twice, near the head and the tail. Lightly brush the shrimp all over with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the shrimp on the bottom grid, 2 mins each side for total 4 mins.
- Place the corn on top of the pizza stone with an hot iron pot, stir-fly every 4 mins in total of 8 mins.